The Town of Stettler is pleased to announce that the Stettler Recreation Centre (SRC) and other community recreation facilities will begin a phased relaunch following the COVID-19 mandated closure.
“As these facilities begin the opening process, the safety of our patrons is our utmost priority,” noted a release.
Health and safety protocols have been set in coordination with Alberta Health Services and may be monitored on site. Each facility is scheduled to reopen on the following dates:
1. Stettler Public Library – June 15th at 10 a.m.
2. Fitness Centre – June 17th at 6 a.m.
3. SRC HUB – June 16th-19th (based on user group protocols)
4. Stettler Spray Park – June 19th at 10 a.m.
5. Stettler Community Hall – June 22nd (bookings now available)
6. SRC Meeting Rooms – June 22nd (bookings now available)
7. SRC Aquatic Centre – to be announced
A shutdown procedure was completed at the SRC Aquatic Centre during the temporary closure. We appreciate your patience as our crew prepares the pool for reopening. Further information on an opening date will be provided when available.
In order to maintain health and sanitation standards, limited access may be available at these facilities; change rooms will be closed until further notice at the SRC, and washrooms will be closed at the Stettler Spray Park.
“The Town of Stettler would like to thank you for your cooperation in helping relaunch these recreation facilities in a safe manner for all to enjoy. Please continue to observe posted signage, follow facility guidelines, and respect social distancing measures at all times. We look forward to welcoming our patrons back for a fun and healthy summer!”