The following matters were heard before Judge J. D. Holmes in Stettler provincial court July 26:
• A preliminary hearing was set for Benjamin B. Lindstrom on Nov. 19. He is charged with robbery with a firearm, two counts of assault, mischief, possession of a weapon, possession of a controlled substance and seven counts of failing to comply with conditions. Lindstrom appeared from the Red Deer Remand Centre via CCTV.
• Case against Curtis Jerome Bunz, charged with flight from police, driving with no insurance and driving while suspended, was adjourned until he could get legal counsel.
• A preliminary hearing was set for Nov. 27 for Mathew Joseph Duda, charged with two counts of robbery, two counts of assault with a weapon, possession of stolen property, two counts of theft of a vehicle and 4 counts of mischief break and enter.
• Ronald Glen Weins, charged with assault causing bodily harm and two counts of breach of probation, will reappear Aug. 23.
• Kevin Shaun Linthorne pleaded not guilty to mischief, theft under $5,000 and trespassing. A two-hour trial is set for Nov. 19.
• Christina L. Lansdell reappears Aug. 23 facing two charges of unlawfully being in a dwelling and trespassing.
• A sexual assault case with a court-ordered ban on publication was moved to Camrose court.