• Morley Roland Savage appeared in Stettler provincial court April 12 charged with threatening to cause death and three charges of uttering threats to cause bodily harm. A two-hour trial is set for Aug. 1.
• Kyle Grams appeared in Stettler provincial court via closed-circuit television (CCTV) from the Red Deer Remand Centre (RDRC) facing numerous charges.
Grams is charged with possession of stolen property, fail to stop for police, resisting arrest, theft of a vehicle, theft under $5,000, possession of a weapon, possession of illegal substance, three counts of mischief to property, driving while suspended, driving without insurance and driving an unregistered vehicle.
The crown is proceeding by way of indictable offence, which is a more serious charge than summary conviction.
Grams pleaded not guilty on all charges. He will reappear in court April 26 to set a trial date.
• Ryan Shane Schuster appeared from the RDRC via CCTV. He is charged with possession of break-in instruments, break and enter, possession of stolen property, mischief, and two counts of failing to comply with a probation order.
Schuster pleaded not guilty to all charges and a trial is set for Oct. 25. Crown is proceeding by way of indictable offence.
• Victor Charles Foley appeared from the RDRC via CCTV. He is in RDRC on other charges but appeared in Stettler provincial court April 12 to face three charges of possession of stolen property. Foley reappears April 26 to enter a plea.
• Kyle Earl Harstad, charged with break and enter (not a dwelling), possession of stolen property and fail to comply with conditions of release, will reappear in court April 26 to set a trial date. He pleaded not guilty on all charges.