Albertans looking for ways to identify and manage stress are invited to join Transform Your Stress: The Resilience Advantage — Strategies for Managing Stress in Challenging Times, a free online workshop facilitated by Alberta Health Services.
Many Albertans have experienced increased stress during the COVID-19 pandemic. The workshop includes a basic discussion of stress plus looks at different ways to manage stress, including two HeartMath® breathing techniques.
Led by certified professionals, this workshop will:
– discuss the stress response.
– identify warning signs of stress.
– help participants make an action plan to address their own stress.
– review how emotions impact the body, brain and overall health.
– demonstrate two practical, stress-relieving breathing techniques.
– discuss how resilience can be enhanced through regular use of the breathing tools.
Registration is open for the following workshops:
– Aug. 27th from 10 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
To register: https://albertahealthservices.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAtc—upz8qHtS4SRLo20x90biEZAU3rBi_
– Sept. 29th from 1:30 to 3:15 p.m.
To register: https://albertahealthservices.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMkduiuqD0rEtdvi4g6_0W7hLMalZp44G-l
For more information on HeartMath® or the upcoming courses, email firstname.lastname@example.org