Clearview School Division has opened a contest for a new logo and motto with a top prize of $100 each for the logo and motto selected.
“We’re considering updating our logo and motto which have been in use since our division was created,” said Ken Checkel who chairs the board of trustees.
All entries must be submitted by May 31.
“We thought it would be a good idea to review these and be sure they reflect what we believe is important about education in Clearview public schools,” said Checkel.
“Trustees decided that we would hold a contest, open to anyone who wishes to enter, to see what some of the creative and talented people in our communities would have for ideas and we look forward to seeing the ideas submitted.”
Entries are requested consider the following criteria that:
• Clearview is first and foremost about students.
• Clearview wants to cultivate a learning community that inspires powerful learning and nurtures hope in all children.
• Clearview’s primary purpose is student learning.
• All children can be passionate successful learners.
• Learning best occurs in a positive, safe, and supportive environment.
• Education should be a hopeful activity.
• Positive relationships are the foundation of good learning.
Entries may be submitted electronically to email@example.com
In case of submission through regular mail, hard copies should be addressed to
Clearview Public Schools
Attn. Motto and Logo Contest
PO Box 1720
Stettler, AB T0C 2L0
For information and guidelines for the contest, visit the Clearview website http://www.clearview.ab.ca/logocontest/.